IntegraVentures is a Hospital & Healthcare Projects and Consultancy firm established in 2012, delivering integrated turnkey solutions to the diversified Hospital and Healthcare Industry, enabling our clients to achieve desired results across our service domains.
Integra Ventures is an ISO 9001:2015 certified multi-sectorial Infrastructure conglomerate established in the year 2012 in Guwahati, India. We have a global presence with branch offices in Uzbekistan, Kathmandu, Nairobi, and Yangon. Within India, we have branches in Guwahati, Bengaluru, Kolkata, and New Delhi
With highly qualified and experienced staff, our expertise spans all the major civil engineering disciplines and infrastructure sectors. We have excellent in-house capabilities, which add considerable value to our work.
With a single-minded focus on exceeding client expectations, our work is characterized by unwavering commitment, utmost reliability, exceptional quality, and on-time delivery
- To be technically excellent and professionally ethical
- To enhance capabilities by technology transfer and training
- To be responsible towards society
- To be loyal towards our customers
- To discover sustainable infrastructural solutions
- To provide holistic & effective Concepts for Commissioning Infrastructure development services to our esteemed clients pan India and globally.
- To be the preferred Engineering Consulting & Project Development organization for delivering realistic, sustainable, innovative, and cost effective solutions.
OUR GROWTH STORY
As Healthcare Consultants, we apply scientific methods in our consulting approach. At the same time, we are committed to the goals & objectives of the health care organizations. Our clients’ values are at the heart of everything we do.
Planning & Management Consultants
Public Health Consultants
Quality Assurance Consultants
GET TO KNOW US
National Health Mission, Assam (NHM), Public Works Department, Assam (PWD), Guwahati Smart City Ltd., Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd. (OMC), Government of Mizoram, Police Housing Corporation (Assam), North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Ltd. (NEDFI), Military Engineering Services India (MES), Government of Arunachal Pradesh, National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd. (NBCCL), Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Meghalaya Urban Development Authority (MUDA), Odisha Bridge & Construction Corporation Ltd (OBCCL), Srimanta Sankardeva Kalakshetra Society, Public Works Department, Madhya Pradesh (MPPWD).