Our Architecture is focused on designing not just spaces, but also human experience. Creativity, sweat, and perspective set our architecture apart. We employ various technologies to deliver functional, aesthetically brilliant spaces, be it for healing, living, work or leisure. Through our design philosophy and architectural we thrive to deliver the best to our clients.
- Zoning, Conceptual and Master Planning
- Architectural Plans, Sections and Elevations.
- Interior & landscape design.
- 3D rendering and views.
Our Structural engineers ensure structures can withstand the stresses and pressures imposed by use and the environment. They calculate stability, strength and rigidity and make sure the right materials are used for each project, whether it is a new-build, conversion or renovation.
- Earthquake resistant design of high rise building
- Structural assessment of existing buildings.
- Seismic retrofitting.
- Value engineering
- Proof checking of structural design.
- Preparation of detailed BOQ.
We provide end-to-end project management services. All of our projects are carefully planned around the fundamentals of time, cost, and quality that is fine-tuned to all norms and accepted standards. Stringent measures are used to implement systems and processes that ensure that our developments live up to our quality standards. A methodology based on experience and expertise helps us achieve a level of excellence in everything that we do.
- Day to day site monitoring.
- QA QC works
- Projects scheduling & monitoring
- Procurement assistance
Integrating expertise in mechanical, electrical and public health engineering, we design the systems that support buildings and create a delightful environment for the people who use them.
We create, design and implement efficient, effective and elegant systems and infrastructure for ventilation, heating and cooling, lighting and all the other systems a building needs. But we also use these systems to create stimulating, healthy and productive environments
- Public heath engineering
- Fire fighting
- Integrated building management systems
Our construction service experts provide clients with an extensive range of preconstruction and construction-related services and solutions for projects of varying scope, budget, schedule and complexity. Along with managing the complexity of each project, our construction services professionals build longstanding relationships with clients. We play a crucial role in helping clients realize their visions.
- Turnkey Project Construction
- Green field projects
- Brown field projects
- Up-gradation & renovation of existing projects
- Investment advisory.
- Major infrastructure development.
- Management consultancy.
- Infrastructure strategic planning and policy
- Infrastructure procurement and transaction advice.
- Infrastructure delivery and program management
- Strategic capital management and transactions, including improving liquidity and credit availability, cash management or underperformance.
We work closely with public and private sector clients to develop feasibility assessments that:
- Objectively and rationally uncover the likelihood of a given project’s success and
- Provide a basis for decision making, in relation to Infrastructure planning and Infrastructure finances
- Enhance Infrastructure planning processes
- Technical feasibility studies including design and full lifecycle costing
- Socio-environmental feasibility studies including impact and resettlement assessments
- Commercial feasibility including financial/economic modeling towards determining bankability
- Legal and regulatory interactions, implications and feasibility
- Risk analysis, allocation and mitigation
- Procurement strategy and administration
- Fund mobilization and financial closure